By Denise Peck
Delivering unique descriptions on find out how to intricately craft fashionable twine jewelry, this fantastically illustrated consultant deals basic but dependent initiatives which are low-cost and simply entire. Easy-to-follow directions and finished definitions advisor the jewellery maker during the many components of cord operating, equivalent to headpins, leap jewelry, hoops, loops, spirals, and ear wires, in actual fact highlighting the recommendations and detailing the standard fabrics essential to produce sensible and leading edge works of wearable paintings. With a various choice of a hundred and one modern earring initiatives submitted from best designers, twine crafters of all ability degrees will hone their abilities whereas learning new and inspirational principles for generating specific and inventive works in a single of the quickest becoming developments of contemporary jewellery paintings.
Read or Download 101 Wire Earrings: Step-by-Step Projects & Techniques PDF
Best crafts books
It's a thrilling new international for crafters. home made is hip, creativity is what the marketplace desires, and there are lots of ecocnomic revenues possibilities that didn't exist a number of brief years in the past. For crafters who've extra self belief operating a stitching laptop than developing a website, The home made industry breaks down and is sensible of the worldwide probabilities for advertising and promoting crafts.
Studying tips on how to stitch hasn't ever been less complicated! get pleasure from this beginner's advisor that takes you by way of the hand like a private teacher and teaches you ways to stitch utilizing hand stiches in addition to stitching machines. jam-packed with targeted descriptions of fabrics and instruments, the straightforward step by step directions for the entire uncomplicated stitching strategies may have you growing initiatives like aprons, pillows, or even pants and shorts very quickly.
Create wonderful sleek quilts and quilted tasks from jelly rolls, layer muffins and different pre-cuts textile bundles. that includes 25 small and big initiatives, every one made up of pre-cut bundles of material, together with complete sized mattress quilts, baggage and desk runners. Be encouraged by means of incredible modern duvet designs utilizing the main fascinating cloth strains, and burn up the leftovers to make fast and straightforward small quilted tasks.
- Bohemian-Inspired Jewelry: 50 Designs Using Leather, Ribbon, and Cords
- Interlocking Crochet: 80 Original Stitch Patterns Plus Techniques and Projects
- 101 Crochet Stitch Patterns & Edgings (Annie's Attic: Crochet)
- How to Make a Quilt: Learn Basic Sewing Techniques for Creating Patchwork Quilts and Projects
- Polymer Clay 101: Master Basic Skills and Techniques Easily through Step-by-Step Instruction
Extra resources for 101 Wire Earrings: Step-by-Step Projects & Techniques
3. two double jump rings toggle clasp 4. Cover your work surface with wax paper. Cut script sections from a vintage book. Coat the strips of paper with gloss gel and adhere them to the wooden bead. 5. 6. 7. String the wooden bead between the two copper beads onto the rubber tubing. Add an end crimp (page 17) to each end of the rubber tubing. Use double jump rings (page 16) to add the toggle clasp. Coat the entire bead with gloss gel and let dry. C O L L A G E D A N D L A Y E R E D 49 50 A L T E R E D P A P E R J E W E L R Y Kimono-esque Jewel: Paper-Encased Bead Pendant Materials I adore simple projects that provide a lot of pow!
The true bling in this book comes courtesy of the Suspended Sparkler necklace (page 64) and its variation, Chandelier Chic earrings (page 66), in which vintage chandelier crystals are repurposed for a glamorous result. Rose-Colored Readers (page 68) begs you to alter your reading or sunglasses with paper and resin, while the Buckle, Buckle resin-covered belt (page 70) begs the question—is a belt simply utilitarian or a hip accessory? Not to be outdone, the Paper Bling necklace (page 72) will have your friends guessing what materials you used.
If you’re in the mood to wrap it all up, then Kimono-esque Jewel (page 50) is the piece for you; I’ll show you how to take a jumbo bead and make it paperlicious. And, in the paper-encased variation, Conquering Cuff (page 52), you’ll find out that a good message is worth repeating. Make sure your acrylic gel supply is optimal and your distractions minimal and get into the groove with these collaged and layered pieces. No matter which project you choose to create, you’re sure to make a statement.
101 Wire Earrings: Step-by-Step Projects & Techniques by Denise Peck